3D Printed Metal Part Post Machining
3D metal printing or Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) provides the ability to design parts that can free the designer to explore and create geometries beyond the limits of any other production process. To supplement this process, Protolabs offers a special post-processing of DMLS components to create superior surface finishes and features.
- Production of complex geometries within a short time frame
- Precise finishing of the surfaces (e.g. lustre turning)
- Compliance with exact tolerances
- Extensive selection of threads
- Building of sub-assemblies
- Typical lead times of 5+ business days
Request More Information about our 3D Printed Metal Part Post Machining
Thank you for requesting more information about our IM and CNC Post Drilling & Tapping. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.