3D Printed Metal Part Post Machining
3D metal printing or Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) provides the ability to design parts that can free the designer to explore and create geometries beyond the limits of any other production process. To supplement this process, Proto Labs offers a special post-processing of DMLS components to create superior surface finishes and features.
- Production of complex geometries within a short time frame
- Precise finishing of the surfaces (e.g. lustre turning)
- Compliance with exact tolerances
- Extensive selection of threads
- Building of sub-assemblies
Request More Information
If you would like to discuss our additional capabilities in more detail, please complete this form. Once we receive your comments, a specialist from our team will follow-up as soon as possible.
These secondary services are available when ordering a part manufactured by Proto Labs.